Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Honey, I have spring fever.

It is COLD in Ohio this year. It is as cold this winter as it was hot this summer. UGH. We are supposed to have average temperatures in the 40s, and instead, it hasn't broken above freezing in what feels like months.  No good.

So lately, I've been spending a lot of time dreaming about our honeymoon location, where we'll be in just two short months.  Behold, Playa Mujeres, Mexico:


And our room? Has a private rooftop that looks like this:


And when we aren't up there, I'll be eating things like this:


We just have to survive the wedding, and then we're on our way!! Only two months to go... and it can't get here fast enough!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I want to go there!!!! It looks so warm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Good Location and lovely food . i like its location and i just planning tour with family this location. thanks for remind


    Romantic Dinner Bruges

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...