Sunday, March 7, 2010

My weekend...

I'm happy to report that we had a fun (albeit tiring!) weekend...


Friday we went to the Aronoff to see 39 Steps.  We have season tickets, and usually sit up in the nosebleed seats. We somehow got upgraded for this show, and quickly learned what it's like to live the good life. Don't tell any of the ushers that I snuck a picture!  The play was really fun - definitely worth seeing.




Saturday, my parents came to visit and we started PACKING! I am so excited to move, but much less excited about the actual moving part.  We definitely made some progress:

(Excuse the weird angle - it's an upstairs shot!)

Saturday night we went to Louisville for a friend's birthday party, then to Lexington on Sunday morning to watch UK kick some Gator tail!

Senior Celebration

And, if you've never gone to a UK game, this is the total craziness that happens EVERY GAME. Not just on senior night!!



Busy week ahead with lots of work, volunteer events and the never ending packing that is taking over our lives.  Hope your weekend was as fun as mine was!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...