Monday, March 1, 2010

I will not bite my nails, I will not bite my nails...

I'm trying to stop biting my nails. Again. For what must be the 76th time.

It's not going so well.

Every few months, I decide that I'm done being a nail biter.  I take a lot of time polishing my nails with "make it grow faster" nail polish, subsequently embarrassing myself into not biting for a little while.

They start to grow, they start to look great, my itches get used to being scratched with something other than fingertips.

Then something happens.  More than once, it's been me getting on a plane.  This week, it was attending my boyfriend's grandmother's funeral, coupled with a new job and trying to purchase a new house.

The nails are back to not looking so hot. I'm trying to figure out when I bite them, but that's not going so well either. I bite them when I'm bored. I bite them when I read.  I bite them when my stomach hurts.  Oi.

Mark my words though - with a blog to hold myself accountable, I am officially done.  For good.  Because this is just getting ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...