1. Post the rules
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger posted for you and then
3. Create 11 questions to ask the people you've tagged
4. Tag 11 bloggers and link them in your post
5. Let them know you've been tagged!
Here are the 11 questions... and dang, Carri is good!
Whats your favorite thing to do- craft, sew, cook ?
Oh goodness - whatever it is, it isn't cooking! I think I like sewing and crafting equally. And I have an on-again off-again relationship with crocheting. Mostly because I want to make this:
What the best thing about your blog ?
I think my favorite part is the way it has documented the past two years of our lives. And the amazing friends that I've met this way. Is it weird that I consider people I've never met in real life my friends?? Oh well.
Who is your favorite Actor/Singer?
This is a tough one. I have a school girl (ok, not school girl, because it's not that appropriate) crush on Adam Lavine, but who doesn't??
How long have you been blogging?
I wrote my first post on February 28, 2010, so just over two years ago. And I missed my two year blogabirthday. Oops.
Mornings or Nights?
Mornings all the way... once I get my butt out of bed.
Dogs or Cats?
Can I be honest with you? Neither! I'm not a huge animal lover, though I know it's hard to tell that by how much I love my dumb dog. Since all our cat ever does is hiss at me (seriously - why does she live with us? I do not know. She is super mean), I guess I'll pick this guy. And yeah, that's a $15 toy that he destroyed less than 2 hours after we bought it. Oi.
Would you sell your blog if someone wanted to buy it?
This is hard to answer, because I can't imagine anyone ever wanting to buy it. And what if their name wasn't Tara? Would it become Bob Being Tara? That's just too mind blowing to even consider.
Cheese. Without a doubt. And I'm only a tiny bit ashamed to tell you that.
Eating out or your own cooking?
Zac's own cooking, which is kind of like eating out to me!
This is another tough one - I'm not a huge dessert girl. Maybe cheesecake? But nothing with fruit. I don't understand why people try to ruin perfectly good desserts by putting fruit on them. Yuck.
Probably anything Mexcian, because they have cheese sauce. See "Favorite Food" above!
I'm tagging the following 11 people, who are my friends even though I don't know them in real life. That's how sure I would also love them in real life:
Kim @ Newly Woodwards
Biz @ Busy Biz Blogs
Amy @ One Artsy Mama
Stephanie @ Macaroni and Cheesecake
Clare @ A Day in the Life of Clare
Jess @ Being Mrs. Beer
Erika @ Sterup Pants
Courtney @ Fryxie
Dana @ Craftyminx
Kristi @ An American (Family) in Australia
Ashley @ Blessed Beyond Belief
Here are your questions:
1. If we lived in the same city, what's the first thing we would do together?
2. What did you want to be when you grew up... when you were 6?
3. What is your favorite summer dish?
4. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
5. What's the most challenging part of maintaining a blog?
6. What is the most random thing in your purse right now?
7. What is the TV show that shows up most often on your DVR?
8. What is the best vacation you've ever taken?
9. What is something about you most people would never guess?
10. Tell me about your birthday, in general. Do you love it? Hate it? Does it last a week?
11. What is the song that is stuck in your head and you want to share just so other people have to suffer too?
Just for fun, I'll answer #11... I heard it on the radio last week and belted it at the top of my lungs. I still remember when 30 was old, indeed.