I did make him a card, if printing a card off the computer count as making? I'm wishing I'd gotten him this card instead, because I'm all romantic like that.
In honor of Valentine's Day, I'll share with you a few things that I love. And hopefully you'll share some of yours with me!
- I LOVE when I'm sitting on the couch and Derby jumps up next to me and snuggles into my lap. He's so cuddly and warm.
- I LOVE when I have happy hour with just one or two friends. There's something re-charging about that.
- I LOVE sitting down for dinner with my family and getting up an hour later because we're laughing too hard to finish dinner right away (joke credit here goes to Beth).
- I LOVE weekends with no plans. This weekend will be almost that way, and I can't wait.
- I LOVE dreaming with my husband about house projects, future plans, and just our future in general. I should note that he loves this significantly less than I do, but he's a good sport.
- I LOVE waking up and thinking it's almost time to get up - but you've actually have hours left to sleep. Score.
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!