Thursday, April 21, 2011

So much happy!!

I'm interrupting the wedding recaps because I really really want to wait until we get our wedding pictures back from the photographer so you can see the best ones!

I am feeling overwhelmed this week by how amazing our lives are right now. Every once in a while I catch a glimpse of my hand with that extra ring on it and can't believe we're really married! It's so weirdly awesome to have a husband!

Our absolute best wedding present was Zac being offered a new job the day before the wedding! He started there on Monday, and so far, it's been great. He's much happier in his new role, and, for the first time in our entire relationship, he isn't working any evenings or weekends. IN-CRED-I-BLE!!! It is so wonderful to have him home every night and to eat dinner together before 9:30 PM. Once we figure out what the heck we should do on the first Saturday we'll ever together where no one works and we have nothing planned, I think that will probably be awesome, too!

AND... all over the place, there are babies! Not at my house (seriously guys - way too soon!) but one of my best real life friends is pregnant! She's my first so-close-that-you-get-to-see-the-baby-at-the-hospital kind of friend, and I'm so excited for her. One of my favorite blog friends, Biz, just announced that she's having a baby. Zac's cousin is having the first girl their family has seen in 57 years, and my cousins (who are sisters), are both pregnant - one with twins!

You know what that means, right? This girl gets to spend more time with her super cute husband, dreaming up sewing projects for all of these wonderful new babies. I can't wait to get started.

You know what feeling where you're just so happy, you can't stop smiling? And you wish you could bottle it up and feel that way forever? Yeah - I'm there!

FYI - it looks like this:



























Side note: sorry that pretty much every sentence in this post ends in an explanation point. I can't help it!! =)

4 comments:

  1. Exclaimation points!!!!!!!!


    I love that picture...you are so right, the happy is beaming out of you.

    I'm still not over the happy from over 6 months ago. Everything just seems a little cooler married...which was a total shock.

    Still SO happy for you and can't wait to hear more of your recaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was smiling throughout this entire post. Your joy is so evident in your writing, and it's definitely contagious. :) I'm SO happy for you and your new life as a married woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara you are the sweetest!
    I'm so so so happy for you and so excited for your nights and weekend with hubby.
    Bud is so close to graduation that I haven't really seen him this entire week and next week will be the same. I'm starting to wonder what it will be like having him home more often as well!
    Biz
    P.S. You are the cutest! I know you don't live close enough to see baby in real life come October, but we will definitely keep you posted via the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marriage is so much fun I'm celebrating my 20th year in a few weeks!!

    May your life be FILLED with exclamation points, Tara~BLISS is what you are feeling and it is the best feeling in the world (that is, until your children arrive....)!!!

    Live it and love it every day. CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...