Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This Kind of Love: Party 'til We Drop!

Our wedding ceremony was everything we could have hoped for, and our reception was just as wonderful! The venue was gorgeous:






We took some fun pictures outside before the reception started.




The food was delicious, though Zac and I didn't eat much of it. I don't know why, but neither of us was very hungry! 

My dad gave the most amazing speech...


that left me looking like this...


Then my sisters gave a rousing speech....


That left me looking like this!


Zac's brother also gave a wonderful speech. I wish people had to tell me all those nice things at times other than my wedding! =)

We cut the cake, and Zac clearly forgot about our "don't put cake in each other's faces" deal.


We had our first dance...


And then danced with our parents...



Everyone had a blast, and of course, our family sang SCHNITZELBANK!



I didn't realize that we would have SO MUCH FUN at our wedding. I knew it would be a great day, but never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be as amazing as it was. Everyone danced the night away and had a great time!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...