Friday, November 23, 2012

Some updates

Hi there... if anyone is still even reading this blog. It's been awhile. Sorry about that. My absence wasn't planned, but it was needed. Nothing bad has happened, just a whole lot of stuff going on.

My adjustment to my new job has been wonderful but exhausting. Couple that with a few too many volunteer commitments, wanting to spend time with family and friends, and trying to get ready for the holidays and something had to go. And sweet blog, it was you for awhile.

The thing is that I've recently found that I'm starting to miss it. It had gotten to a point where I felt stressed by the idea of maintaining it and didn't always feel like I was posting great stuff. Lately though, I've wanted to write about something, share a great recipe, or post pictures of something we've done or made. And I've missed my blog friends.

I've also found that I go back to this blog often when I'm referencing something that's happened in my life. I don't want to stop the documentation that's been the past few years.

Somewhere along the line this blog because more about who was reading it and getting more people to read it, and less about me and my life. Which just doesn't fit with what I want it to be.

So... I'm proposing a switch. And since I'm the Tara behind this blog, I guess that I'm also just saying that I'm making this switch. I'm not abandoning this blog altogether, but I'm also not committing to a posting schedule. I'll post things that I want to share with you, but I won't post just to post.

If you don't want to read anymore, I'll miss you, but it's okay. Otherwise, stay tuned. It just might get good.

8 comments:

  1. So good to hear from you again! I'm here - and ready to read whenever you want to post!! o:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know all is well! Blog posts should be because you want to, not because you have to commit to a schedule. Hope your break from blogging has been productive for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya loud and clear. I am glad to hear that all is well! See ya when we see ya (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course ill stick around. And you come back whenever you like. This should be fun. And I love to follow along.

    So happy your job is going well. Ive wondered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear. Would you like to follow each other? That would be nice. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually hadnt looked at any blogs in ages but I follow you on pinterest (because I've loved your blog). I just popped in to say hi and you don't know me but I'm always inspired by the things you do and the way you lead your life with integrity. Hope you are well and enjoying life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really good read! We're all probably surrounded by such secrets but we miss them in plain sight looking for something else or think it's already been done and never pursue it.
    grubhub offers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I am Amit Yadav. I like your post and this is really interesting and useful for me. This is informative post. Nice pieces of information you are providing. And mostly people like this posts. I like give the reviews for all products on Review Country Website. Or Review County Products.
    https://www.reviewcounty.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - thanks for being a wonderful part of my blogging experience!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...